Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Friend - a poem by S Shultz


With everyones' life being so hectic and time being so precious, I would like to remind you to take the time to send a note or an email to all of your friends today. Before you know it, time will have passed and it may not make it to your to-do list. Here is one
of my favorite poems - in honor of my dearest friends...


My Friend

- by Susan Polis Schutz

You are always my friend
when I am happy
or when I am sad
when I am all alone
or when I am with people.

You are always my friend
if I see you today
or if I see you a year from now
if I talk to you today
or if I talk to you a year from now

You are always my friend
and though through the years
we will change
it doesn't matter what I do
or it doesn't matter what you do
Throughout our lifetime
you are always my friend



Photobucket




Our Garden Path

Labels: , ,